Doctor Who and Sherlock weren’t the only stars gracing our screens this Christmas. Those light entertainers know how to party as well. It was tough to choose the few Christmas specials to highlight, but I think I’ve got it narrowed down to four: chat show The Graham Norton Show, panel shows Would I Lie to You? and 8 Out of 10 Cats, and sitcom Not Going Out.
10. Alan Davies trying to bite the nose off a giant gummy bear.
9. A sitcom ghost story with a real ghost, played by Lee Mack’s son, no less. He made 60 quid for that gig.
8. Miranda Hart dancing on The Graham Norton Show.
7. Joe Wilkinson with two massive Saint Bernards and Jimmy Carr’s failure to control them.
6. Miles Jupp and David Mitchell discussing how to eat cereal and milk out of the carton.
5. A homemade Ouija Board.
4. Seeing Jon Richardson’s face light up when he was given mop slippers for Christmas.
3. Sean Lock in a kangaroo onesie, complete with toy joey in the pouch.
2. Lucy sneaking into Lee’s bed in Not Going Out.
1. David Mitchell wearing the cape his mother made for him when he was ten.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, why not check out That Guy’s post about Mock the Week?